Banasthali Vidyapith is also known as Banasthali University. was established in the year 1935 by Pandit Hiralal Shastri (the first Chief Minister of state of Rajasthan and former secretary in the home and foreign department). The campus of the university is situated in the Tonk district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is one of the reputed institutions of higher academic learning. Banasthali University offers various integrated, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in multiple streams to students every year.
Banasthali University Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - NCTE - PCI - AICTE - BCI - Government of Rajasthan
Banasthali University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan 304022, India
- Phone Number:- 01438-228456
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.banasthali.org
Banasthali University M.Phil. Admission 2018-19
Banasthali University has released official notification for admission to the full time and part time M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy) in various specializations for the educational year 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in M.Phil. course can apply online or offline as per their convenience on or before the due date.
Banasthali University Offers M.Phil. in the following Disciplines
Education, Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, Geography, Mathematics, Statistics, Pharmacy, and Physics.
Banasthali University M.Phil. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates (only women) must possess a Master Degree in the relevant stream with at least 55% aggregate of marks from this university or from any other recognized university or institute.
How to Apply for M.Phil. Admission In Banasthali University?
Banasthali University M.Phil. application process begins in February every year. The application form for all the courses can be submitted both online and offline. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of Banasthali University.
- Click on the Admission tab available on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Online Admission Form tab.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
To obtain application form in offline mode a candidate can send a Demand Draft of 800 Rs. (1700 Rs. in case of late submission) drawn in favor of Banasthali Vidyapith payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to the following address:
Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith 304022
Candidates can also obtain the application form in person by payment of 800 Rs. from the following address:
Banasthali University M.Phil. Admission Process
Selection of candidates to M.Phil programme will be done based on merit-cum-aptitude test, conducted by the university and followed by the personal interview.