Babu Banarsi Das University is one of the best private university in the Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2010 by the Akhilesh Das. It is named after the former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. It has 14 affiliated colleges. Babu Banarsi Das University offers a wide range of UG, PG, and Research Courses in various specializations. It also provides certificate courses in foreign languages.
Babu Banarsi Das University Approvals & Affiliations:
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- NAAC- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
- COA- Council of Architecture
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- Government of Uttar Pradesh
Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019
Babu Banarsi Das University has released the official notification for admission to the NCTE Approved B.Ed. course for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and application fee in university admission cell on or before the due date.
Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
A minimum of 50% of marks or equivalent grade in graduation from any University recognized by UGC. Relaxation in qualification and reservation is as per UGC, NCTE, and State Govt. norms.
Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. Course Duration: 2 year
Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. Course Fee Details:
- Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. Ist Year Fee:- Rs. 60,000/-
- Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. 2nd Year Fee:- Rs. 45,000/-
Babu Banarsi Das University B.Ed. Application Process 2018
Candidates can download the application cum information brochure from the official website of the university on payment of application fee through Demand Draft. Duly filled application form along with all required documents and application fee should reach to the University address within the stipulated time.
Step by Step Process:
- Go to the University Official Website and download the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the application form
- Attach attested photocopy of all the required documents
- Pay the application fee by either of the available payment modes
- Verify all the details which are mentioned on the application form
- Send the application form to the designated address within the stipulated time.
Note:- Candidates can also apply directly through online mode on university official website.
Documents Required for B.Ed. Admission in Babu Banarsi Das University Lucknow:
- 10th & 12th mark sheets along with passing certificates
- Mark sheet of all years of Graduation Degree
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
Babu Banarsi Das University Lucknow B.Ed. Selection Process
The selection is done on the basis of written test and counseling process. Those who will successfully qualify the written test and counseling round will be considered for admission to B.Ed. program in Babu Banarsi Das University, Lucknow.
Babu Banarsi Das University Lucknow B.Ed. Admission Contact Details:
- Address:- BBD City, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226 028 India
- Phone Number:- +91-(522)-3911100/01/02
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.bbdu.ac.in
- B.Ed. Admission Helpline Number:- 94675 94675 OR 70825 91708
For Online B.Ed. Admission in Babu Banarasi Das University | Click Here