Assam Rajiv Gandhi University M.Com is a 2 year PG Program. The main objective of the course is to make students succesful in areas of Accounting and Finance. Students can face challenges encountered in broad based financial market by providing understanding of strategic impacts of financial decisions. Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management was established in 2012. University is situated in Sivasagar district of Assam. Because of high demand of professionals in Financial Sector Master of Commerce in Finance (M.Com-Finance) is a good career option.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Campus Contact Details
- Address: 2nd Floor, Baruah Complex, Above SBI, A.T Road, Sivasagar, Assam-785640, India
- Mobile Number: 03772-222144
- Fax Number: 03772-222144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://argucom.org.in
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: BCI,UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Admission Notifications
University has officially announced the for admission in various courses . Interested candidates can apply for admissions under the flagship of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management M.Com(Master of Commerce)
- Duration: 4 Semester
- Eligibility Creteria: Candidate should have B.com with minimum 50% marksin aggregate (45%for SC/ST/PWD)
- THRUST AREAS: Module on Accounting, Reporting& Compliance, Module on Financial & Commodity Derivatives, Emphasison Fair Value Accounting,Human Resource Accounting & Natural Resource Accounting, Module on Tax complianceNational and International compliances, Module on Auditing& Assurance, Marketing & Brand Positioning of Rural Products & Innovations
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management BBA Fee Structure
- Fee : Rs. 45,000
- Hostel fee amounts to Rs. 5000 per month
- Registration Fee is of Rs 5000 which is refundable
- Payment of Course Fee and Hostel Fee after the scheduled dates or a delay in the fee may incur penalty.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Admission process
- Open the application form and fill up the provided fields
- please click on the respective field to check the help options For any doubt regarding filling up the form .
- Except MAT/ XAT/ CAT details Filling up of all prescribed fields are mandatory.
- On email@example.com Mail a saved copy of filled application (without photo and signature) to before print out.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Payment of Fee
The candidate has to make a application fee of Rs. 350/- (for SC/ST-P/ST-H/PWD) or Rs. 700/- (for General/OBC-NCL/MOBC) through a demand draft which is non-refundable from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management”
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Documents Required for Admission
- Degree certificate
- PG Degree/Provisional pass certificate
- PG marks statement
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Study certificates from Inter to Post Graduation on regular basis.
- Copy of certificate of having passed UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE/Inspire/ M.Phil.,(if any).