Assam Rajiv Gandhi University LL.M is a 2 year PG Program in Law. Candidate can not only get benefit in the world of academics but also in organisations dealing with Government policies by this Course. The syllabus has been designed quite comprehensive to enable the students to gather suitable knowledge in the subject. Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management was established in 2012. University is situated in Sivasagar district of Assam.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Campus Contact Details
- Address: 2nd Floor, Baruah Complex, Above SBI, A.T Road, Sivasagar, Assam-785640, India
- Mobile Number: 03772-222144
- Fax Number: 03772-222144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://argucom.org.in
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: BCI,UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Admission Notifications
University has officially announced the for admission in various courses . Interested candidates can apply for admissions under the flagship of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management LL.M (Master of Law)
- Duration: 4 Semester
- Eligibility Creteria: Candidate who have 50% marks in LL.B can apply for admission into LL.M through ARGUCOM Entrance test (AET)- 2017)
- Thrust Areas : Problemsbased learning capacity building, Western Legal theory and modern Indian jurisprudence, Intellectual property law in global dimension, Corporate Governance, Policy examination, Development of cooperative law, Critical analysisof current legal trends
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management LL.M Fee Structure
- Fee : Rs. 55,000
- Hostel fee amounts to Rs. 5000 per month
- Registration Fee is of Rs 5000 which is refundable
- Payment of Course Fee and Hostel Fee after the scheduled dates or a delay in the fee may incur penalty.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Admission process
- Open the application form and fill up the provided fields
- please click on the respective field to check the help options For any doubt regarding filling up the form .
- Except MAT/ XAT/ CAT details Filling up of all prescribed fields are mandatory.
- On email@example.com Mail a saved copy of filled application (without photo and signature) to before print out.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Payment of Fee
The candidate has to make a application fee of Rs. 350/- (for SC/ST-P/ST-H/PWD) or Rs. 700/- (for General/OBC-NCL/MOBC) through a demand draft which is non-refundable from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management”
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Documents Required for Admission
- Degree certificate
- PG Degree/Provisional pass certificate
- PG marks statement
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Study certificates from Inter to Post Graduation on regular basis.
- Copy of certificate of having passed UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE/Inspire/ M.Phil.,(if any).