Assam Agricultural University was was established in 1969. The institute is situated in Jorhat district of Assam. The vision of the university is rejuvenating post-green revolution in agriculture and facilitate technology led agricultural renaissance revitalizing by quality human resource. The university targeting a minimum of 4% agricultural growth.
Assam Agricultural University Campus Contact Details
- Address: Jorhat, Assam 785013, India
- Mobile Number: 0376-2340052
- Fax Number: 0376-2340001
- Email: email@example.com
Assam Agricultural University Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Assam Agricultural University Courses offerded by Specialized Courses
Assam Agricultural University B.Sc. (Agri) in Tea Husbandry & Technology
- Duration: 8 semesters [(Minimum 4 years including 1 semester Rural Agricultural Work Experience Programme (RAWEP)/Tea Industrial Work Experience Programme (TIWEP) and 1 semester Experiential Learning (ELP) ]
- Eligibility: PCB/PCAg* With 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/DAC category & 50% marks in aggregate for Gen/OBC/UPS category in 10+2/Higher Secondary/Intermediate examination
Assam Agricultural University M.Sc.(Agri.) Tea Husbandry & Technology
- Eligibility: Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. (Agri)/B.Sc. (Hort.)/B.Sc (Agri. Biotech)/ B.Sc. (Hons)Agriculture/Horticulture/B.Sc.(H.Sc.)/B.Sc.(Hons) Home Science/B.F.Sc./B.Tech(Fishery Science) of 4 years duration /B.V.Sc & A.H.
Assam Agricultural University Specialized Course in MBA
- Eligibility: Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. (Agri), B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.E. (Agril. Engineering), B.Sc. (Dairy Science), B.Sc. (Home Science) of 4 year duration
Assam Agricultural University Admission process
- On to the University's website www.aau.ac.in. Candidates can apply online by registering and logging . The site is user-friendly for help of candidates .
- Before filling up the Online Application form Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully.
- Students must register themselves for the Application form by following these steps
- Register yourself
- Pay the required Application Fee by using Payment Gateway
- Fill in the Application Form online
Assam Agricultural University Payment of Fee
- The candidate can pay by online payment gateway.
- candidate receive an SMS message confirming payment receipt
Assam Agricultural University Documents Required for Admission
- Degree certificate
- PG Degree/Provisional pass certificate
- PG marks statement
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Study certificates from Inter to Post Graduation on regular basis.
- Copy of certificate of having passed UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE/Inspire/ M.Phil.,(if any).