Assam Agricultural University was was established in 1969. The institute is situated in Jorhat district of Assam. The vision of the university is rejuvenating post-green revolution in agriculture and facilitate technology led agricultural renaissance revitalizing by quality human resource. The university targeting a minimum of 4% agricultural growth.
Assam Agricultural University Campus Contact Details
- Address: Jorhat, Assam 785013, India
- Mobile Number: 0376-2340052
- Fax Number: 0376-2340001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assam Agricultural University Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Assam Agricultural University various Research points for Ph.D
Assam Agricultural University Faculty of Agriculture Ph.D
- The departments of the College of Agriculture, Jorhat offering the degree are: Agricultural Biotechnology, Agricultural Economics & Farm Management, Agronomy, Biochemistry & Agricultural Chemistry, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Tea Husbandry & Technology, Crop Physiology, Entomology, Extension Education, Horticulture, Nematology, Plant Breeding & Genetics,
Assam Agricultural University Faculty of Veterinary Science Ph.D
- Departments of the College of Veterinary Science, Khanapara offering Ph.D. are: Animal Biotechnology, Extension Education, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Animal Reproduction, Gynecology & Obstetrics
Assam Agricultural University Faculty of Home Science Ph.D
- The departments offering courses: Extension and Communication Management, Human Development and Family Studies, Textile and Apparel Designing, Family Resource Management, Food Science and Nutrition
Assam Agricultural University Faculty of Fisheries Science Ph.D
- The departments offering courses are: Aquaculture, Fisheries Environmental Science, Fishery Extension Education, Fishery Resource Management, Fishery Economics & Management,Fishery Engineering & Technology
Assam Agricultural University Eligibility Creteria
- Faculty of Agriculture, Home Science and Fisheries Science: A candidate must have passed M.Sc. (Agri)/M.F.Sc/M.Sc. (H.Sc.)
- Faculty of Veterinary Science: A candidate must have passed M.V.Sc. examination
Assam Agricultural University Admission process
- On to the University's website www.aau.ac.in. Candidates can apply online by registering and logging . The site is user-friendly for help of candidates .
- Before filling up the Online Application form Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully.
- Students must register themselves for the Application form by following these steps
- Register yourself
- Pay the required Application Fee by using Payment Gateway
- Fill in the Application Form online
Assam Agricultural University Payment of Fee
- The candidate can pay by online payment gateway.
- candidate receive an SMS message confirming payment receipt
Assam Agricultural University Documents Required for Admission
- Degree certificate
- PG Degree/Provisional pass certificate
- PG marks statement
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Study certificates from Inter to Post Graduation on regular basis.
- Copy of certificate of having passed UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE/Inspire/ M.Phil.,(if any).