Aryabhatta Knowledge University is also known as AKU. The university was established in 2010 through the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act, 2008. AKU university has 95 affiliated colleges. The University offers various courses in Technical, Medical, and Management field to the candidates. Aku university is spread over 7.6 acres campus were constructed. This University is Affiliated with UGC (University Grants Commission), MCI(Medical Council of India), PCI(Pharmacy Council of India), NCTE(National Council for Teacher Education).
Affiliated Colleges of Aryabhatta Knowledge University:-
- AKU has 95 affiliated colleges. These include 27 engineering colleges, 10 medical colleges, 28 educational colleges, 14 community college, 8 nursing/other colleges and 8 vocational colleges.
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering
- Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering
- Darbhanga College of Engineering
- Gaya College of Engineering
- Moti Babu Institute of Technology
- Motihari College of Engineering
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology
- Nalanda College of Engineering
- Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital
- Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital
- Nalanda Medical College and Hospital
- Patna Medical College and Hospital
- Sri Krishna Medical College and Hospital
- Catalyst Institute of Management and Advance Global Excellence
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Contact Official Details:-
- Address:- Near Mithapur Bus Stand, Mithapur, Patna-800 001,Mithapur, Bihar
- Contact Number:- 0612-2362270, 2351919
- Fax Number:- 0612-2362270
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.akubihar.ac.in
Aryabhatta Knowledge University B.Ed. Admission 2018
- AKU offers B.Ed. Admission in the academic Year of 2018-19.Candidates can apply directly Through online website.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must have an Indian nationality.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any course with minimum 50% marks from this board or any other recognized board.
- Candidates age should be above 18 years.
Duration of B.Ed. course:-
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) 2 Year
How to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University B.Ed. Admission:-
The candidate can be applied directly through online mode on the university official website.
- Go to the university official website
- Click on "Apply Online" button
- Register Yourself by submitting a valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- After Successful registration, Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload all required documents
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Pay the application fee online through Credit/Debit Card or net-banking.
Documents Required for Aryabhatta Knowledge University B.Ed. Admission:-
- Attested Photocopy 10th Mark sheet
- Attested Photocopy 12th Mark sheet
- Domicile/ birth certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate
- One Valid id Proof
- Four Passport size Photograph
Aryabhatta Knowledge University B.Ed. Admission Process:-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the affiliated University.
For More Details About Aryabhatta Knowledge University, B.Ed. Admission Open 2018-19 Kindly Visit the Official Website of the university or Click Here.