Arunodaya University was established by The State Legislature and is approved under the UGC Act 1956 vested in 2014. It is approved by with programs for Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates ranging from Under graduation, Bachelor’s, Post-graduation, Ph.D., and M.Phil. The Institution has been established to provide the growing needs of higher education in the country.
- Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Management, Agriculture, and Language Subjects.
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Candidates who have cleared the M. Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M. Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same Institution in an integrated programme.
- A person whose M. Phil dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme of the same Institution.
- Candidates possessing a degree considered equivalent to M. Phil. Degree of an Indian institution, from A foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is Approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home Country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or Assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph. D Programme.
Duration of the PhD Programme
- Ph.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.
- Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
- The women candidates and Persons with Disability (more than 40% disability) may be allowed a relaxation of one year for M. Phil and two years for Ph.D. in the maximum duration. In addition, the women candidates may be provided Maternity Leave/Child Care Leave once in the entire duration of M.Phil / Ph.D. for up to 240 days.
How To Apply
Candidates can download application form from university official website. Fill the application for, affix a latest passport size photo, attach documents and submit the same duly filled and signed along with registration fee in the shape of demand draft drawn in favour of Arunodaya University
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Draft / cheque drawn in favor of 'Arunodaya University',payable at Itanagar.
- Self attested photo copy (10 certificate ) Showing date of birth
- Self attested photo copy of qualifying examinations ( marks sheet & certificate )
- Original Migration / Transfer certificate
- Aadhar card copy
- Photo ID
- Address Proof
NOTE- Candidates can also fill an Online Application form at below-mentioned URL. (https://bit.ly/3rQBe6s)
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay fees either through online or through offline mode. Complete details of payments are given below:
- Deposit the requisite fee of Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten Thousand Only) through Net-Banking/Debit/Credit Card after form submission in Arunodaya University Bank Account.
- Deposit the requisite fee of Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten Thousand Only) in any branch of State Bank of India throughout the country on the same working day. (Bank Service Charges will be extra)
Note: Entrance test fee or Application Fee is non refundable.
Ph.D. Course Fee Structure
- Course fee (Full Time) - Rs. 85,000/-
- Course fee (Part Time) - Rs. 85,000/-
- Application cum Registration Fee - Rs. 10,000/-
Arunodaya University Bank Account Details
- Name of the Account Holder - Arunodaya University
- Bank Name - State Bank of India
- Account Number - 35852152579
- IFSC Code - SBIN0006091
- Branch - Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Admission will be based on an Entrance Test and test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific. An interview/viva-voce to be organized by the University as the candidates is required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Department Research Committee.
Rules & Regulations
- The fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay fees by due date shall result in imposition of fine.
- The University reserves the right to make any changes / amendments in terms and condition of admission at anytime.
- Student is required to inform the University about any change in his/her contact details including permanent / correspondence / PG address, email – id at any point of time.
- The University may make mandatory the submission of any certificate or documents before or at the time of the admission or afterwards, for the purpose of admission or otherwise, as decided by the University.
- Students undertake / certify that the documents submitted by him/her are original/genuine and not fake and to the best of his/her knowledge. If found otherwise the fee of the student shall be forfeited and separate legal action would be taken by the University.
- University reserves the right to cancel admission if student fails to submit relevant documents or otherwise if fails to fulfill any condition.
- University will charge the fee for various facilities like re-appear/backlog etc. as decided from time to time.
- Student should keep himself/herself well versed with the updates in the University through our notice boards/website. University is not responsible for any individual intimation of information.
- In the event of any disputes between the parties shall be referred to “Dispute Settlement Panel” constituted by University.