Annamalai University is one of Asia's largest public residential university founded in 1929. It was taken over by the Government Of Tamil Nadu in 2013. Annamalai University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and also Accredited with 'A' grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It has 10 faculties and 49 departments of regular mode study. The campus of the university is sprawling over 950 acres of eco-friendly and pollution free land. The University was ranked 92 overall in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for 2017. Annamalai University Offers various courses through Regular And Distance mode of Education.
Annamalai University Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu 608002, India
- Phone Number:- 04144-238248
- Fax Number:- 04144-238080
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Annamalai University Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
Annamalai University has released the notification for admission to the Ph.D. Programme in various specialization for the academic session 2018-19. Eligible or interested candidates can apply directly through online mode on university website on or before the last specified date and time.
Annamalai University Offers Ph.D. Programme in the following Departments:
Arts, Science, Marine Sciences, Indian Languages, Engineering and Technology, Education, Fine Arts, Agriculture, Medicine, and Dentistry.
Annamalai University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate possess a Master's Degree in the relevant field with not less than 55% marks in aggregate from Annamalai University or from any other recognized university/institute.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC or other categories candidates.
Annamalai University Ph.D. Application Process:
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of University. Take a printout of the Downloaded form and fill the application form and attach all attested photocopies of the required documents. Send the duly filled in applications form along with application fee and all documents to the below-given address by speed / registered post or in person:
Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu, Pin - 608002
Documents Required Along With the Annamalai University Ph.D. Application Form:
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Graduation Degree Mark Card
- Post Graduation Degree Mark Card
- 10+2 Passing Certificate And Mark-Sheet
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Address Proof
- Valid ID Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Annamalai University Ph.D. Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates is made on the basis of their marks obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by the University and followed by an Interview.
For More Details About Annamalai University Ph.D. Admission 2018 Kindly Visit the University Official Website or Click on the Below-mentioned URL.