Annamalai University is one of the first institutions in the country to offer courses of higher education in science, engineering, humanities, agriculture and arts. It was founded in 1929. It is Asia's largest public residential university. The university was taken over by the Tamil Nadu government in 2013. Now, the university is fully funded by the Government of Tamil Nadu. At present, Annamalai University provides more than 500 courses through regular and distance learning mode.
Annamalai University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
- MCI- Medical Council of India
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- Government of Tamil Nadu
Annamalai University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu 608002, India
- Phone Number:- 04144-238248
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Annamalai University B.Sc. Agriculture Admission 2018
Annamalai University offers admission to the B.Sc. Agriculture course for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who wish to pursue their career in Agriculture field can apply through online mode on university admission portal.
Annamalai University B.Sc. Agriculture Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Botany or Biology as compulsory subjects with at least (50% for open category), (45% for BC, Backward Class Christians and Backward Class Muslims), (40% for Most Backward Class, DE Notified Community) marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
Annamalai University B.Sc. Agriculture Course Duration:- 4 Years
How to Apply for B.Sc. Agriculture Admission In Annamalai University?
Candidates can register themselves for the B.Sc. Agriculture course through the online application process.
Candidate should log on to the official website of the university. After filling in all the relevant details in the application form, the candidate will be allotted a unique online application number for future use. Candidate should also submit a registration fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST Candidates) through demand draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University and payable at Chennai.
In order to complete the registration process, the candidate should submit the completed applications, along with the necessary enclosures and registration fee either by speed / Registered post or in person to the following address:
The Registrar, Annamalai University
Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu - 608002
Documents Required for B.Sc. Agriculture Admission In Annamalai University
- HSC (10+2) Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
Annamalai University B.Sc. Agriculture Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 400/-
Annamalai University B.Sc. Agriculture Admission Process
Selection of the candidate to the B.Sc (Agri.) will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the respective qualifying examination (Higher secondary examination) and followed by the counseling process.