Annamalai University is the first private university in the region. It is one of Asia's largest public residential university founded in 1929. The university was taken over by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 2013. It has ten faculties and fourty nine departments of regular mode study. Annamalai University Offers a wide variety of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, and Doctorate level courses through Regular And Distance mode of Education in different fields of Engineering, Education, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physical Education, Law, and several others.
Annamalai University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
- MCI- Medical Council of India
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- Government of Tamil Nadu
Annamalai University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu 608002, India
- Phone Number:- 04144-238248
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Annamalai University B.Ed. Admission 2018
Annamalai University has released official notification for admission to the NCTE approved B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) course for the educational session 2018-19. Eligible or Interested candidates can apply through online mode on university official website before the due date.
Annamalai University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree with not less than 50% marks from this university or any other recognized university.
- Candidate having PG degree are also eligible to apply for the B.Ed. program.
- Candidates who have passed 10 and 10+2 standards are also eligible to apply under Open University system
Annamalai University B.Ed. Course Duration:- 2 Years
How to Apply for B.Ed. Admission In Annamalai University?
Candidates can register themselves for the B.Ed. course through the online application process. Candidate should log on to the official university website and fill the concerned application form to register for the B.Ed. program. After filling in all the relevant details, the candidate will be allotted an online application number for future correspondence. Take a printout of the duly filled in application form along with the photocopies of all the required documents at the following address by Speed /Registered post or in person
The Registrar, Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu, Pin - 608 002
Documents Required for B.Ed. Admission In Annamalai University
- HSC (10+2) Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
Annamalai University B.Ed. Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 400/-
Annamalai University B.Ed. Admission Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying degree examination and followed by the counseling process conducted by the university.