Anna University is a famous technical university of Tamil Nadu state. It was established on 4th September 1978. The University is named after former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai.The University has six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, 13 Constituent Colleges and 593 self-financing colleges all the institutes and colleges are located in all major cities of Tamil Nadu. Anna University offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and
Applied Sciences. The main campus of University is situated in the southern part of Chennai city. Anna University is recognized by the UGC and its all engineering courses are approved from AICTE and Architecture courses are approved by Council of Architecture. Anna university is also accredited with the five-star rating from University Grants Commission.
Anna University Official Contact Details
Anna University-AU, Chennai
- Address: Sardar Patel Road, Old Highways Building, Guindy, Chennai - 600 025, Tamil Nadu
- Phone Number: 044-22357264/22357265
- FAX Number: 044-22301134 / 22350291
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Ph.D. Admission 2018
Anna University invites application for the Ph.D. course offered in different departments of Engineering, Science, Computer Applications, Management, and Arts. Interested candidates can apply through online mode or can even download the application from the university’s official website.
Anna University Ph.D. Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have Post graduation degree or any other equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks OR CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination.
- There is 5% relaxation in marks for all reserved category candidates.
Anna University Ph.D. Duration:
The duration of the Ph.D. Programme is Minimum 2 years from the date of Registration and maximum is 5-6years.
Age Limit for Ph.D. Admission in Anna University:
There is no age limit to do Ph.D. in any above-mentioned streams.
How to apply for Ph.D. Admission in Anna University?
- Visit the official website of University
- Click On the Registration Button
- Confirm your registration
- Pay the registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Fill all personal and academic details, address, experience, employment and publications in the form.
- Preview all details of form and make any changes if required.
- Finally, Click On the Submit Button
- Candidates must take print out of the application form and fee receipt for future references.
Now, candidates have to fill the application form and must be sent to The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025’ along with all required documents and fee receipt on or before March 05, 2018.
Anna University Ph.D. Application Form Fee Details:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.800/-.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.400/-
Documents Required for Ph.D. Admission in Anna University:
- Attested Photocopy of 10th Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of 10+2 Examination Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of Graduation & Post Graduation Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
Anna University Ph.D. Selection Process:
The selection of Candidates will be based on the performance of Written test & Interview.
- Registration Begins: 15-02-2018
- Registration Ends: 05-03-2018
- Entrance Date: Published Soon
- Final Result: Published Soon
For More Information About Anna University Ph.D. Admission 2018 Visit official Website or Click Here.